Gloucestershire, UK, March 18th, 2020 – Geode Services is actively and continuously monitoring the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak, in line with local and national authorities, public health advice, and WHO guidelines. If government advice changes in any of the countries we are located in, we will act accordingly. We want to assure all customers that Geode Services remains fully open for business.
For the continuing provision of services to our customers and the safety of our employees we have implemented the following measures:
- Our UK and US offices remain open but are staffed by a single person in order to make sure that deliveries and post carry on as normally as they can.
- We are developing services that can help our customers navigate through the current situation and informing them where relevant.
- All other employees are working remotely. We anticipate no impact to any of our support customers. All usual SLAs and monitoring systems are working as normal.
- We have considered how we can reassign tasks and employees in the event that large numbers of staff are unable to work for an extended period in order to minimise customer disruption.
- We are not carrying out any face to face meetings or travel apart from under some specific circumstances. Where this may cause an issue with customers we are working with them on a case by case basis to work out a plan of action.
- We have considered and come up with solutions for customer shipments, but our plans are of course dependent on global shipping services continuing with minimal disruption to our supply chain.
Any customer or partner with specific questions not covered by this statement should speak with their usual Geode Services contact, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have also undertaken some internal measures to protect our employees and everyone they come into contact with, including:
- We have distributed expert advice and best practices via a CEO statement.
- We have trained managers on how to communicate with their team members and what to do in the case of suspected symptoms.
- We have asked all but a small number of people to work remotely and have worked to ensure they have adequate facilities and the correct equipment.
- We have ceased all travel and face to face meetings.
- We have undertaken an internal assessment of how Geode Services will operate if offices need to be closed for an extended period of time, and the implication for all departments, employees, and customers.